Arrive the night prior to the first day of Wine Tasting at our South Fork American River Campground. Our Canvas Tent rentals are the perfect way to enjoy our 2 day Wine & Rafting trip in El Dorado County. You are welcome to arrive between 4pm-8pm. Dinner is not included, but there are several local places or you can cook your own meal.
Day 1: Wine Tour
- Wake up next to the South Fork American River in Lotus and enjoy your coffee, tea or juice as you relax by the river
- Guides will cook & serve breakfast at camp around 8:oo am
- We depart camp for wine tasting around 10:00 am! We typically spend 45 minutes at each winery.
- Wine tasting at a couple of the best wineries in El Dorado County.
- Lunch at a local restaurant
- Back to tasting!
- Return to camp
- Appetizers, Dinner and riverside camaraderie
- County mandated “Quiet Hours”. You are welcome to chat within your group, but please no loud partying within the hours of 10pm to 7am.
Day 2: White Water Rafting
- Coffee, Tea and other hot drinks in the morning after you awake to the sound of the river
- Breakfast @ camp
- Shuttle to Put In
- Trip prep and Safety Talk
- Rafting the South Fork American River Chili Bar Run
- Lunch back at camp
- Fond farewells after 2 days of making new memories. You are welcome to enjoy the river at our private camp after your trip.